Dear Ava,
It's nearly been seven weeks since I held you for the first time and kissed you goodbye. You were so beautiful and perfect, I'm sorry you didn't get to see us. I hope you know how much we love you. I wish you could have met your big sister, Emma. I know the two of you could have been so close.
I had so much planned for you. I was going to be a mom of two girls! We were going to have so much fun. Emma was going to show you all of her things (she is still learning how to share!) and Daddy was going to have two little princesses to please. But for some reason, we can't have that now and we are left wondering why. Why did God take you so soon? I hope you are safe and happy where you are. Please know how much we love you and miss you every single day. I will never stop thinking about you, but I know I will see you again someday.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment