Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Accomplishment!

My back hurts, my hands are tired, and my house is a mess... but all for a great reason. I finally finished Ava's scrapbook! I have been working on this thing since....we came home from the hospital! I would do a few pages here and there but never had the motivation to get it done. But with her "birthday" coming up in just about a month, I wanted to complete it. It is my gift to her. Now I'm only wishing I did a digital scrapbook....so you all could see it! HAHA

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see it! We are coming home in June or July. Hopefully if you all are up for it I'd like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind me posting but I have just found your blog from another one that I follow. I too am a Mummy to an angel Ava. We lost Ava (our eldest twin daughter) in Oct 2009.

    Your blog took my breath not just because of the name of our angels but also because of the rainbow association. We played 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' at Ava's funeral, it reminds me of her always and she showed us the most amazing rainbow one year to the day that she left us. It's on the side bar of my blog.

    I hope you don't mind me connecting but your blog is just lovely and the love for your beautiful Ava shines through.

    I wish you many gentle days ahead and I am glad you could finish the scrap book. I still haven't done mine, one day......

    ReplyDelete