Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

P.S.

In case anyone is wondering why I took Ava's picture off the blog, it's because I was informed of a disgusting facebook page that someone made using pictures of babies in Ava's situation. I couldn't stand the thought of someone possibly doing that to my child so I took it down for now. I might change my mind later, but it just hurt too much to think someone might do that. But if anyone ever wants to see my beautiful child, I will be happy to show you. : )

5 comments:

  1. Diana, that is the EXACT reason why I wont put Alyssa's pic up....now that im private and having my blog redone by franchesca I am considering it...but it is still just a thought...its sad how we have to "hide" our own flesh and blood

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the very same reason I don't have any pictures of Alexandra. I'm too paranoid about her pictures being abused or just out there for anyone to see. It's a shame we have to hide them when all we want to do is show them to the world to share them with everyone! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I am freaking out. maybe I should take Jacob's picture down too )-: I've got pics on bbc, but you have to be my friend to look at them. People are so disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we did not have to hide our angels but we do. I will not put Anthony's picture up out of respect for my husband, but it would be a cold day somewhere before I would allow anyone to exploit my son or his memory. As his mommy it is my duty to protect my child even though he does not have to feel any of the anguish that these "people" cause us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awful...I have no idea what they would even do but is there a way you can make this private so you won't have to worry about what you post?

    ReplyDelete