Pages
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Almost 12 weeks...
Wow I can't believe we are already approaching the 12 week mark this Friday. It seems just like yesterday you were in my belly. Then my world came to a screeching halt when you were placed in my arms. I just miss your little tiny face so much. I wish you could be here in my lap playing with your sister, but that will never happen. Everywhere I go, everywhere I look, there are little tiny babies that are your age. They remind me so much of you. Emma saw the neighbor's new baby last week and just loved him. It broke my heart in a million pieces watching her want to hold that baby. She should be able to hold her sister, but she was robbed of that. We were all robbed of that opportunity and it just hurts so much. I hope one day we will understand why this had to happen. Until then, I will just miss you and try to make it through each day for you big sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It will be 12 weeks/3months on the 23rd for me :(
ReplyDeleteI can not believe it still that this is our life...when we were pregnant we never imagined THIS would be what we would be doing at their 3 month mark...I also hope we can understand this one day...xoxo thinking of you and Ava always