Let me start off by saying to my nurse friends that I respect what you do and you are wonderful at it. BUT with that being said, some people should NOT be nurses. I am referring to the nurse who keeps calling me but has no compassion whatsoever. Don't call me and and have a nasty attitude because I don't understand the test results and medical jargon that you are spouting off to me. I don't care this it is standard protocol for you to call me with results. Standard protocol went out the window when Ava died because all I was given was standard protocol. Don't get rude with me because I have questions about what you just told me, and you have no answers because you didn't even refer to my file before calling me (even though we have spoken on SEVERAL occasions) Don't be rude because I want to talk to my doctor, and not to you. And last but not least, DO NOT use the term "intrauterine fetal demise" when referring to my beautiful, perfect 6 pound, 11 oz daughter who DIED for no apparent reason.
Thank you that is all.
oh no. You should certainly tell your dr. next time you get to talk to her that the nurse is being rude and completely insensitive and unprofessional. I am sorry you are having to deal with this. It hurts so bad when people are like that. She is a clueless nurse who probably hates her job.
ReplyDelete